Marketing Data Analyst
Urbantz is recruiting for a talented and ambitious Marketing Data Analyst to help it collect and analyse market, competitor and sales data.
We offer not just a company, but a culture:
- Urbantz operates internationally in one of the most growing markets, leading the technology market of managing deliveries.
- We have been growing fast for the last 5 years - recently Seedtable has featured us as one of Brussels companies to watch in 2020 and Deloitte ranked us in the Belgian TOP 3 fastest ones.
- We have built a brand that stands out in the market and became the number one choice for customers globally.
- We’re innovators and revolutionaries - our culture is built on experimentation, constant development, flexibility, and encouragement to take initiatives.
This is a great opportunity for you to:
- Make an impact
- Join a winning team
- Learn a new, cutting edge, profession
- Work for the coolest company in Europe
- Grow and progress into more senior roles
- Work from home or office
What will you do:
You will join our awesome Marketing team where you will collect, analyse and action data to ensure that our commercial decisions are substantiated. You will have to work with multiple digital marketing tools, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics, Hubspot CRM, Social Media analytics, Dealtale and other.
You will act as a major data analyst, bridging Sales, Marketing and Product departments. You will be responsible for researching, presenting and maintaining data and databases for sales and marketing, management of the CRM system and analysis of the competitive landscape.
You will also research market indicators, gather information to determine market trends, marketing focus areas and competitor activities. You will be responsible for preparing reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text.
Key skills & required experience for this role:
- Analytical mind and first university degree
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience in working with CRM systems is an advantage
- Experience in working with BI tools is a strong advantage
- Experience in integrating marketing automation systems with other digital tools for data mapping and cross reporting is a strong plus
- Advanced research skills
- Well structured and organized
- Ability to synthesise reports and pull out key findings
- A data metric-focussed mindset
- Start-up mentality – proactive and autonomous person, team player, flexible, dedicated and hardworking
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills