The Bit About Urbantz
At Urbantz, we help the world’s largest retail, grocery, e-commerce and logistics companies love their last mile with a smarter, greener approach to delivery management. Our SaaS platform was built specifically for enterprises to help them cut through the complexity of multi-fleet operations and drive greater sustainability in the final mile at any scale.
More than 100 brands enjoy the clarity and control to cut their CO2 emissions, allocate smartly across carriers, build unique workflows and ensure on-brand delivery experiences for recipients with Urbantz.
Since our inception in 2015, we’ve enjoyed phenomenal growth across Europe, the Middle East and beyond. In 2020, Deloitte ranked us third in its annual Technology Fast 50 list.
Our mission is to empower customers to bring transparency, simplicity, and sustainability to their last mile operations.
As our Customer Project Manager, you will own the onboarding of our new enterprise clients and the implementation of Urbantz’s product. This includes guiding the customer’s technical integration with our solution and building a solid foundation from which our customers can scale their operations.
- Have direct accountability for the overall success of our customer projects and on different projects in parallel.
- Review and analyze project scope and manage client expectations.
- Have a deep technical understanding of Urbantz’s product and pilot the technical integration of the tool.
- Maintain project budget, scope and timing.
- Identify risks and issues and escalate to the necessary and appropriate team members and stakeholders.
- Evaluate the success of completed projects and ensure smooth handovers by collaborating with internal stakeholders.
The Must Haves
- Proactive person with both commercial and analytical skills.
- Good level of English, and ideally another European language.
- A degree with min. 5 years of working experience.
- At least 3 years of project management experience, ideally in a software environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and are comfortably assertive when speaking to stakeholders at different levels – from warehouse managers to CEOs.
- Can communicate efficiently with developers.
- Flexible & self-structured.
- Willing to invest in your knowledge of business and technical matters.
The Great to Haves
- Experience working in a SaaS environment.
- Previously managed API integrations.
- Have worked in a logistics-related field.
- Work where you choose: our fancy offices in the center of Brussels, your spare bedroom, a cabin in the woods… you decide.
- Autonomy to define and navigate your own path to success.
- A competitive salary, the right tools and a range of fringe benefits depending on your country location.
- An incredibly diverse international team and a company culture that encourages freedom, creativity and collaboration.
- Opportunities to grow your expertise through training, workshops and conferences.
- Team meetups in Brussels (when it’s safe to do so), an annual offsite somewhere sunny.