We are looking for a highly motivated, customers-centric and organized Product Manager with a strong interest in technologies to help us scale our product and company.
As a Product Manager you will be responsible for managing a set of features and products of our last-mile solution. You will have a central role between business, technology and customer experience to maximize the value of our product and to take the right decision for the future.
· Be part of a product / engineer’s cross-functional team who are passionate about building scalable and intuitive solutions.
· Help define and communicate the long-term vision and next priorities for our product to all concerned teams.
· Research to understand the customer’s needs, market trends and competition to drive innovation and turn ideas into tangible features.
· Make decisions based on the data and information you have synthesised.
· Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure clarity and alignment during the implementation of new features and improvements.
· Work daily in an agile and iterative way with a remote engineering team to build quality features that match the customer needs.
· Proven experience in a Product Management role
· You are passionate about Product Management through building scalable IT products and have a solid understanding of software engineering.
· You are naturally curious about new technologies and strive to keep yourself and others informed about the latest developments you find.
· Knowledge of B2B product development, ideally related to SAAS products
· You are an excellent communicator and able to influence and collaborate with stakeholders at all levels both remotely and in person.
· Demonstrated ability to translate strong user empathy and understanding of user needs and pain points into something tangible that people love
· Creative problem solver who is not afraid of taking on challenges
· Are located in Europe
· Once it’s safe to do so, able to work in our Brussels office at least one per month.
What’s in it for you?
· Join a winning team. Great people that work hard but have fun doing that.
· A fast-growing company where you are given a lot of autonomy and trust.
· Enter the promising, ever-growing world of last mile logistics.
· You can make a huge impact and grow with the company.
· A permanent contract with a great salary package
· Very nice office on Avenue Louise with a 360 view over the city
If you desire to work on changing the future of cities, then this is your chance: don’t hesitate and apply now!