The Bit About Urbantz
At Urbantz, we help the world’s largest retail, grocery, ecommerce, and logistics companies love their last mile with a smarter, greener approach to delivery management. Our SaaS platform was built specifically for enterprises to help them cut through the complexity of multi-fleet operations and drive greater sustainability in the final mile at any scale.
More than 100 brands enjoy the clarity and control to cut their CO2 emissions, allocate smartly across carriers, build unique workflows, and ensure on-brand delivery experiences for recipients with Urbantz.
Since our inception in 2015, we’ve enjoyed phenomenal growth across Europe, the Middle East and beyond. In 2020, Deloitte ranked us third in its annual Technology Fast 50 list.
Urbantz is scaling its marketing efforts to take a leadership role in the EMEA region. Our marketing team is on the hunt for highly motivated, passionate, detail- and data-oriented Campaigns Manager, with experience in B2B SaaS environment.
The Campaigns Manager/Performance Marketer will support the strategy and execution of paid search and multichannel campaigns across EMEA, including planning, budget management, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis, and reporting.
You will play a critical role in planning and executing our paid marketing campaigns across all our customer acquisition channels, including Social (LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter), Search (Google, Bing), Account-Based Marketing, Referral, and Affiliate channels.
Manage and implement digital campaigns across AdWords, Bing, LinkedIn, and other channels. Including display, remarketing and other tactics to drive lead generation.
- You will manage ABM campaigns, ensuring one to few and one to one advertising and content personalization.
- You will manage HubSpot Marketing Hub, building marketing automations and leads nurturing flows for scaling operations and growing conversions.
- Perform day-to-day channel management including but not limited to keyword research, ad copy testing, optimizations, budget management, and reporting.
- Produce metric-driven reporting with Google Analytics and HubSpot CRM.
- Brief and coordinate Content Manager and Designer on the ads copy and visuals.
- Develop and A/B-test for better performance various Landing Pages.
- Investigate and propose alternative channels for B2B lead generation.
- You will regularly build data-stories based on campaigns analysis and provide insights to drive Marketing & Sales decisions
- Work closely with Sales to provide and receive feedback on inbound leads processing.
- Assist in searching and testing new opportunities, tactics, and partnerships to achieve grow demand generation pipeline.
- Coordinate external agencies to ensure scaling of our paid campaigns.
The Must Haves
- 5+ years of hands-on professional performance marketing
- Experience in B2B SaaS or B2B technological environment
- Knowledge of Google AdWords, LinkedIn Ads, and other lead gen channels
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Data Studio and other analytical of BI tools
- Experience in working with HubSpot or Salesforce or another CRM platform
- Experience in building nurturing and lead scoring automation flows
- Experience in managing campaigns budgets
- You’re proactive and like to take ownership over your projects
- You’re focused on results rather than processes
- Fluent English
The Great to Haves
- Knowledge of French, German, Italian or Spanish is a plus
- Production and management of video campaigns
- Experience in Tech SEO
- Experience in building performing lead generation strategies
- Work where you choose: our fancy offices in the center of Brussels, your spare bedroom, a cabin in the woods… you decide
- Autonomy to define and navigate your own path to success.
- A competitive salary, the right tools and a range of fringe benefits depending on your country location.
- An incredibly diverse international team and a company culture that encourages freedom, creativity, and collaboration.
- Opportunities to grow your expertise through training, workshops, and conferences
- Team meetups in Brussels (when it’s safe to do so), an annual offsite somewhere sunny