The Bit About Urbantz
At Urbantz, we help the world’s largest retail, grocery, e-commerce and logistics companies love their last mile with a smarter, greener approach to delivery management. Our SaaS platform was built specifically for enterprises to help them cut through the complexity of multi-fleet operations and drive greater sustainability in the final mile at any scale.
More than 100 brands enjoy the clarity and control to cut their CO2 emissions, allocate smartly across carriers, build unique workflows and ensure on-brand delivery experiences for recipients with Urbantz.
Since our inception in 2015, we’ve enjoyed phenomenal growth across Europe, the Middle East and beyond. In 2020, Deloitte ranked us third in its annual Technology Fast 50 list.
Urbantz Is set to rapidly increase its customer base in 2022. As our activity expands, we need an experienced Technical Account Manager / CSM to manage a customer portfolio with a focus on our key enterprise accounts.
The Senior Technical Account Manager / CSM will proactively partner with customers to optimize their platform engagement and facilitate the running of our customer’s smooth last-mile operations.
- Take ownership over a customer portfolio and maximize their platform engagement and satisfaction
- Proactively monitor and analyze customer needs to ensure maximum value delivery by Urbantz’s platform and ensure the adoption of new relevant features
- Provide solution training, workshops, and demos to customers
- Work with project teams to facilitate successful customer onboardings
- Bring the voice of the customer to internal discussions
- Help with product feature validation
The Must Haves
- 5+ years of experience in customer-facing functions such as account management, consulting, customer success, sales, or similar
- Substantial experience in SaaS and understanding of IT solutions
- Executive presence in front of senior stakeholders
- Outstanding customer management skills
- Exceptional communication capabilities
- Perfectly fluent in English and French
The Great to Haves
- Work where you choose: our fancy offices in the center of Brussels, your spare bedroom, a cabin in the woods… you decide.
- Autonomy to define and navigate your own path to success.
- A competitive salary, the right tools and a range of fringe benefits depending on your country location.
- An incredibly diverse international team and a company culture that encourages freedom, creativity and collaboration.
- Opportunities to grow your expertise through training, workshops and conferences.
- Team meetups in Brussels (when it’s safe to do so), an annual offsite somewhere sunny.