Do you want your work to make an impact?
Are you an experienced enterprise level salesperson, with at least 5 years’ experience selling technology offerings to large companies?
Urbantz is growing. Our team is on the hunt for a dynamic, high-performing and experienced Account Executive to develop our DACH region's market.
Where? In Brussels or remotely from anywhere in Europe!
We’re offering not just a place of work, but a culture:
- Urbantz operates on one of the most growing markets, offering a SaaS solution for retail, logistics, and e-commerce - businesses that tremendously accelerated in 2020.
- We have been growing fast for the last 5 years - recently Deloitte has listed us among the top 3 fastest growing start-ups in Belgium.
- We’re a team of diverse people who make things happen.
- Our culture is built on experimentation, constant development, flexibility, and encouragement of initiatives in an international, English speaking work environment.
- Our mission is to make last-mile logistics more sustainable for retailers and transport operators by improving their operational efficiency. We bring value to the retail and logistics sector by providing a better client service and help them save on deliveries.
Your journey at URBANTZ
As an Account Executive, you will have a key role within Urbantz, and you will have a tangible impact on our business by growing our new customer base and creating long term value for our customers.
- Develop the business and manage our consultative value selling processes.
- Analyze and clarify strategic and operational goals with customers during negotiation to identify how Urbantz can add value to their logistic operations.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from qualified lead to securing a deal.
- Manage your pipeline opportunities, forecasting and deal closing.
- Constantly look for new ways to close deals and build client partnerships.
- You will work closely with our SDR and coordinate your sales effort to achieve team goals.
- Demonstrated success in enterprise software sales. Extensive experience leading sales cycles involving multiple-internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in consultative and value-driven sales.
- Large technology companies experience is a plus.
- Self-motivated, high-achiever and a “rain maker”.
- You speak business level German and are fluent in English. (any other language is a plus)
- You have excellent communication skills and can use it well to develop your network.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset underlines by unlimited energy.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time.
What’s in it for you?
- Join a winning team. Great people that work hard but have fun doing that.
- A fast-growing company where you are given a lot of autonomy and trust.
- Enter the promising, ever-growing world, of last mile logistics.
- A competitive compensation package with an uncapped sales commission.
- You can make a huge impact, and grow with the company.
- Our office is in Brussels but you can work remotely from a neighboring business hub as well (ideally from Germany, but also the UK, The Netherlands, France are options).