About the job
Urbantz is growing. Our team is on the hunt for a dynamic, high-performing and experienced Sales Operations Analyst to focus on the European market.
Where? Our office is in Brussels; remote working is possible
We’re offering not just a place of work, but a culture as well:
- URBANTZ is a SaaS company that provides a last mile delivery and logistics orchestration platform.
- We operate on one of the most growing markets, offering a solution for retail, logistics, and e-commerce - businesses that tremendously accelerated in 2020.
- We have been growing fast for the last 5 years - recently Deloitte has listed us among the top 3 fastest growing start-ups in Belgium.
- We’re a team of diverse people who make things happen.
- Our culture is built on experimentation, constant development, flexibility, and encouragement of initiatives in an international, English speaking work environment.
- Our mission is to make last-mile logistics more sustainable for retailers and transport operators by improving their operational efficiency
Urbantz is an innovative tech company leading the last mile (deliveries) management space.
We are at the heart of a global revolution that changes the way e-commerce and logistics are addressed.
As a Sales Operation Analyst you will be responsible for analysing target market and sales data, extracting insights from market reports and prospective customers publications, maintaining our CRM system and sales technologies.
What you will be doing
- Plan, organize and enhance the sales organization in an effort to maximize productivity.
- Create organizational and operation efficiency within our sales organization.
- Develop and set targets for measures of team success.
- Work with fascinating data and be at the front of thought leadership for the company’s data and SaaS Sales strategy.
- Find prospects identified in purchasing decisions.
- Managing and further improving our CRM / Hubspot Administration.
- Working w/ HS, Lusha, LinkedIn, Zoominfo and other platforms.
- Deliver insights to the business through analysis and understanding industry trends.
- BA (first) Degree, preferably in Business, Economics, Science, or Social Sciences.
- Preferably, 1 to 2 years of professional work experience as an analyst.
- Interest in analyzing data and the ability to see beyond the numbers to drive sound business decisions.
- Passionate about continuous improvement and efficiency.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Experience working with Excel or similar software.
- Good self-organization, multi-tasking ability.
- Attention to detail, methodical and accurate