Are you driven to improve quality?
Become the new Senior Quality Engineer at URBANTZ!
We’re offering not just a company, but a culture:
- Urbantz operates on one of the most growing markets, offering a SaaS solution for retail, logistics, and e-commerce - businesses that tremendously accelerated in 2020.
- We have been growing fast for the last 5 years - recently Deloitte has listed us among the top 3 fastest growing start-ups in Belgium.
- We’re a team of diverse people who make things happen.
- Our culture is built on experimentation, constant development, flexibility, and encouragement of initiatives in an international, English speaking work environment.
- Our mission is to make last-mile logistics more sustainable for retailers and transport operators by improving their operational efficiency. We bring value to the retail and logistics sector by providing a better client service and help them save on deliveries.
About the Team
- We believe in the richness of collaboration and of diversity, for everyone to make an impact and work together toward a common goal.
- We offer a flexible and fun working environment with lots of autonomy and the possibility to grow as a professional and as a person. You will find an engaged team, where people share their joy for technology, ready to coach you as well as learning from you.
- For us, the culture fit is important as we want to invest in our people for the long term.
- Collaboration, Ownership, Innovation, Excellence & Sustainability are our core values
Your journey at URBANTZ
As a Senior QA Engineer, you will drive quality across Urbantz’s products and organization. Your role is crucial to improve quality, speed up development time, and ship a high-quality product. You will:
- Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Contributing testing activities in every phase through the entire STLC
- Create detailed comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases for new and existing features
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning quality testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Perform manual and automated regression, new feature and manual exploratory testing
- Improve and contribute to automated testing
- Track quality assurance metrics and propose improvements
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Grant input and feedback to QA Manager
You will work directly with the Product and the Customer Success Team as a member of the Engineering team.
- You have 5+ years of proven experience in Software Quality Assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- You have knowledge of Software Test Automation methodologies and the different levels of testing
- You have knowledge of CI and BDD
- You have knowledge of Manual Software Testing methodologies
- You are able to see and test the product with a customer eye
- You are meticulous and a solution-oriented/problem-solver
- You communicate in a clear and concise way, especially in writing.
- You can teach people how to test well and win people over to your cause
- You have agile thinking and can adopt changes quickly and effectively
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to join a winning team. Great people that work hard but have fun while doing that!
- A fast-growing company where you are given a lot of autonomy and trust
- Flexible company, nice colleagues to work with, fun company activities (even for our remote people!),...
- Entering the promising and ever-growing world of last mile logistic
- A competitive salary package
If you desire to work to change the future of cities, then this is your chance: don’t hesitate and apply now!