Urbantz is scaling its marketing efforts to take a leadership role in the EMEA region. Our marketing team is on the hunt for highly motivated, passionate, detail- and data-oriented B2B Campaigns Manager/Performance Marketer.
We’re offering not just a company, but a culture:
- Urbantz operates on one of the most growing markets, offering a SaaS solution for retail, logistics, and e-commerce - businesses that tremendously accelerated in 2020.
- We’re growing fast for the last 5 years - recently Seedtable has featured us as one of Brussels startups to watch in 2020.
- We’re investing more in Marketing to build a brand that will stand out on the market and become the number one choice for customers.
- We’re innovators and revolutionaries - our culture is built on experimentation, constant development, flexibility, and encouragement of initiatives.
The Campaigns Manager/Performance Marketer will support the strategy and execution of paid search and multichannel campaigns across EMEA, including planning → budget management → implementation → monitoring → optimization → analysis → and reporting. You will play a critical role in planning and executing our paid marketing campaigns across all of our customer acquisition channels, including Social (Linkedin, Facebook, Youtube, Twitter), Search (Google, Bing), Account-Based Marketing, Referral, and Affiliate channels.
In particular, you will:
- Lead and implement digital campaigns across AdWords, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, ABM, display, remarketing, and other online channels & tools to drive lead generation.
- Manage Hubspot Marketing Hub, building marketing automations and leads nurturing flows for scaling operations and growing conversions.
- Perform day-to-day channel management including but not limited to: keyword research, ad copy testing, optimizations, budget management, and reporting.
- Produce metric-driven reporting with Google Analytics and Hubspot CRM.
- Brief and coordinate Content Manager and Designer on the ads copy and visuals.
- Develop and A/B-test for better performance various Landing Pages.
- Work closely with Sales to provide and receive feedback on inbound leads processing.
- Assist in searching and testing new opportunities, tactics, and partnerships to achieve grow demand generation pipeline.
- Coordinate external agencies to ensure scaling of our paid campaigns.
Key skills & required experience for this role:
- 3+ years of hands-on professional performance marketing experience.
- Strong command of the English language, both written and spoken. Other languages are a plus.
- You’re a tech-savvy, hands-on marketer, who is focused on performance and consistent delivery of inbound leads!
- Knowledge of Google Tools (Adwords, Google Analytics) and Paid Social channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, other). Expertise in creating campaigns, managing budgets, analyzing reports, and making conclusions.
- A proven track record of managing successful SEM and Paid Social campaigns, understanding of acquisition channels, marketing touchpoints, lead tracking & scoring techniques.
- Experience in Marketing Automation and Emailing. Knowledge of Hubspot is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics is a must. Ability to dig through details and trace campaign, source, and medium of the traffic.
- Ability to brief and manage the process of copy and design creation.
- Experience in building landing pages is mandatory. Basic coding skills for customized landing pages development is a serious advantage.
- Experience in Account Based Marketing is an advantage.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to coordinate others if needed.
- You’re a reliable person, who doesn’t require constant guidance and is able to combine autonomy with the team-work.
What do we offer?
- This is not a “come to work and do the same thing everyday” business
- Flexible Schedule
- Competitive salary package
- MacBook Air or Dell XPS
- Extra Legal Holidays
- Hospitalisation & Group Insurance
- Reimbursement of Public Transport & On-site Bicycle Parking
- Open Floor Office in the center of Brussels, with a ping-pong table, amenities and an amazing view of the city
- Regular Afterwork & Yearly Summer Offsite
- All the Tea, Coffee you want
This is a great opportunity to take ownership of the whole Demand Generation marketing of Urbantz, getting support in your ideas and initiatives. If you want to just “work” somewhere, we probably aren’t the right place. If you want to make a serious difference and build an amazing lead generating machine that you can be proud of, we want to see you.